UPSC IAS Application Form 2020
Union Public Commission Services (UPSC) is all set to conduct UPSC IAS Exam Notification on its official site whereas the all the important dates of Notification has been declared by the Commission. According to official notification by commission, UPSC IAS Exam has scheduled the preliminary examination on official dates and the Mains examination on official date. Online Application form for the IAS Civil Services examination will be available soon and the last date to fill the application is 2020
UPSC IAS 2020 Application Form:
UPSC IAS Civil Services Exam is one of the highest posts among the Twenty Four services. Every year lacks huge number of candidates have appeared in Civil Services examination out of which only a few are selected. Applicants who are willing to appear in the IAS Civil Services examination can fill the application form within the last date. Prior to applying candidates are suggested to check IAS Notification 2020 details.
To get complete details of IAS Civil Services examination are available in the table which is provided at the beneath section of this page or scroll down the below section of this page of sarkariexamresults.info
IAS Exam 2019 Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Union Public Commission Services (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||IAS Civil Services Exam|
|No Of Post||Various|
|Last date To Apply||Update Soon|
What is the required Eligibly Criteria for IAS Exam?
(1) Candidate must be a citizen of India.
(2) For other services, a contender must be either:—
A citizen of India, or
A subject of Nepal, or
A subject of Bhutan, or
A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Required Qualification for IAS Exam
Candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree or perusing last year of graduation are eligible to apply for IAS Civil Services Exam whereas candidates are suggested to check the complete qualification details by going to the official notification.
Note: Candidates with professional and technical qualifications are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit For General Candidates:
Age Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
For SC/ST candidates- 05 Years
For OBC candidates-03 Years
PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic) – 10 Years
Maximum Age for J & K Domicile:
General -37 Years
OBC- 40 Years
Preliminary Exam (Objective type questions -100 Marks)
Main Exam (Descriptive Type)
Personal Interview (275 Marks)
UPSC IAS Exam Pattern:
IAS Preliminary Exam Pattern-
|Papers||Details of the question papers||Total Marks||Total Time|
|I||General Studies – This paper will be counted for qualifying to write the Civil Services Mains exam.||200||2 hrs|
|II||Aptitude test (CSAT) – This paper is of qualifying nature, but the candidate must score at least 33% marks in this paper. However, marks of this paper are not counted for writing the Mains examination.||200||2 hrs|
UPSC IAS Mains Exam Pattern-
|Paper A||One of the Indian languages from the list selected by the applicants (qualifying)||300|
|Paper B||English (qualifying)||300|
|Paper II||General studies I||250|
|Paper III||General studies II||250|
|Paper IV||General studies III||250|
|Paper V||General studies IV||250|
|Paper VI, VII||2 papers on subjects to be selected by the applicants from the list of optional subjects (250 marks for each paper)||500|
|Sub-total||(of Written Exam)||1750|
Expected cut off marks for Civil Services 2020:
|Category||CS (Pre)||CS (Main)||CS (Final)|
How many time candidates can appear for IAS Examination?
|Category||No. of attempts|
|PH (Blind, Deaf, Orthopedic)||GEN/OBC= 9 Attempts SC/ST= No bar|
|J & K Domicile||No bar|
|Disabled servicemen, disabled from duty.||No bar|
As per the norms of the organization
Candidates are required to pay an application form of Rs.
For General/Others- Rs.100/-
For SC/ST/PH Candidates- Nil
Candidates can pay the application through Credit/Debit card/Internet banking or cash in SBI Bank.
How to Apply for UPSC IAS Application Form:
- Go to the official website of the Union Public Commission Services (UPSC) that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now hit on the “Examination Notification” link available at the right side of the home page.
- After reaching to the next page you have to hit an appropriate link for the IAS Notification 2020
- Read the notification and register for the IAS Civil Services Examination as per the details-
- Hit on the “Apply Online” link available at the right side of the page.
Part 1 Registration:
- Hit the link regarding UPSC IAS Application Form.
- No you will redirect to the new page and the application form will be opened at your screen.
- Fill the application form by providing all the complete details.
- Now submit the application form.
- You will receive a registration ID and password
- Note down your registration ID and password.
Part 2 Registration:
- Login by providing the registration ID and password (Date of Birth)
- Upload the scanned copy of all the required documents.
- Now another page will be opened you have to pay an application fee.
- Select the exam center for the examination.
- Finally hit on to Final Submit tab
- At last take a hard copy of the submitted application for, for future reference.
Centers for of Civil Services Examination:
|Agartala||Ghaziabad||Gautam Buddh Nagar|
|Anantpur (Andhra Pradesh)||Itanagar||Rajkot|
|Start Date||Available Soon|
|Last Date||Available Soon|
|Preliminary Exam date||Update Soon|
|Main Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fees||Click Here|
|Re-Print Form||Click Here|
|Check Official Notice||IAS || IFS|
|Official Website||Click Here|