SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification on its official website ssc.nic.in. Job entrants who are seeking for government job as a Steno must grab this chance. As per the latest information from SSC, the online application form to apply for the SSC Stenographer posts is tentatively available from October 2022 and will continue till November 2022. Job seekers who have dreamed to get a government job through SSC can apply for an online application form by following the below simple steps.
The selection for the SSC Stenographer recruitment will be done on the basis of Paper 1 (Computer Based Test Objective) and Paper 2 (Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test). To obtain complete details about SSC Stenographer Recruitment, you can go through the below section of this page of sarkatiexamresults.info.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Last date To Apply|
Required Essential Qualification:
Passed 12th class from the recognized board
Minimum- 18 Years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
For SC/ST candidates-05 Years
For OBC candidates-03 Years
Paper 1- Computer Based Test Objective (CBT)
Paper 2- Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test
As per Rules
General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
ST/SC/Female/PWD- No Fees
How To Fill SSC Steno Online Form:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) that is ssc.nic.in
- Now go to the “Latest News” section and click on the appropriate link for SSC Stenographer Notification 2020.
- As soon as you hit the said link a PDF file of the notification will appear on your screen
- Go through the notification details, and check the complete eligibility conditions.
- Now press applies online link, fill the application form.
- Upload documents and pay the application fee
- Submit the form and take a printout of the same for future use.
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|