The selection for the SSC Stenographer recruitment will be done on the basis of Paper 1 (Computer Based Test Objective) and Paper 2 (Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test). To obtain complete details about SSC Stenographer Recruitment, you can go through the below section of this page of sarkatiexamresults.info.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2023 Details
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Last date To Apply
Required Essential Qualification:
Passed 12th class from the recognized board
Minimum- 18 Years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
For SC/ST candidates-05 Years
For OBC candidates-03 Years
Paper 1- Computer Based Test Objective (CBT)
Paper 2- Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test
As per Rules
General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
ST/SC/Female/PWD- No Fees
How To Fill SSC Steno Online Form:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is ssc.nic.in
- Now go to the “Latest News” section and click on the appropriate link for SSC Stenographer Notification 2023.
- As soon as you hit the said link a PDF file of the notification will appear on your screen
- Go through the notification details, and check the complete eligibility conditions.
- Now press applies online link, and fill out the application form.
- Upload documents and pay the application fee
- Submit the form and take a printout of the same for future use.
|Check Official Notification