SSC GD Constable Exam Hall Ticket
Available To Download SSC GD Constable Admit by below link!! Staff Selection Commission is going to organize computer-based exams for SSC GD Constable Posts. Candidates who are preparing for SSC Constable Exam can download their admit card from the official website of the Staff Selection Commission i.e. SSC.nic., once released officially
Download SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket
The SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket will be available on its official site or by below direct link. The commission will publish admit cards in three-phase i.e. first for PET / PST exam second for written examination and third for medical examination. Candidates must carry SSC GD constable hall tickets with them at the time of the examination, without a hall ticket will not permit to appear in the examination.
To get more information regarding SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2019, scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of sarkariexamresults.info
SSC GD Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2022 Short Details
|Name Of Organization
|Staff Selection Commission
|SSC GD Constable Exam Date
|SSC Constable Admit Card
Procedure To Download SSC Constable Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission i.e. SSC. nic. in
- Now click on admit card link available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Now candidates have to visit the zone where they have applied for the application.
- Thereafter hit on the appropriate link to download the SSC GD Constable Call Letter.
- Fill in the application ID, date of birth, and other required details to download your call letter.
- Finally, submit it and download admit card
- Within a few seconds your admit card will be available in front of you, download the same and take a printout of the same for further use.
Region-Wise Direct Links To Download SSC GD Admit Card:
|SSC (NR), New Delhi
|SSC (CR), Allahabad
|SSC (MPR) Raipur
|SSC Other Region
|Exam Date Notice
Admit Card Mentioned Details-
Candidate Name and photograph
Name of Exam
Exam and center code
Date, time, and venue of the exam
Category of candidate
And other instructions
Required Documents which candidates have to carry with them-
- One Passport size Photograph
- Valid Identity Proof
- Driving License,
- Voter Card,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Identity Card issued by University/College,
- Income Tax Pan Card.
|Last Date To Apply Online
|Date of Examination
|Exam Date Notice