SSC GD Constable Exam Hall Ticket
Available To Download SSC GD Constable Admit by below link!! Staff Selection Commission is going to organize computer-based exam for SSC GD Constable Posts. Candidates who are preparing for SSC Constable Exam can download their admit card from the official website of the Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in, once released officially
Download SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket
The SSC GD Constable Hall Ticket will be available on its official site or by below direct link. The commission will publish admit card in three phase i.e. first for PET / PST exam second for written examination and third for medical examination. Candidates must carry SSC GD constable hall tickets with them at the time of the examination, without hall ticket will not permit to appear in the examination.
To get more information regarding SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2019, scroll down this page which is prepared by the team of sarkariexamresults.info
SSC GD Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2019 Short Details
|Name Of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC GD Constable Exam Date||11 February to 11 March|
|SSC Constable Admit Card||Available Now|
Procedure To Download SSC Constable Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Now click on admit card link available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Now candidates have to visit the zone where they have applied for the application.
- Thereafter hit on the appropriate link to download the SSC GD Constable Call letter.
- Fill the application ID, date of birth and other required details to download your call letter.
- Finally, submit it and download admit card
- Within a seconds your admit card will be available in front of you, download the same and take a print out of the same for further use.
Region Wise Direct Links To Download SSC GD Admit Card:
|SSC (NR), New Delhi||Download Here|
|SSC (CR), Allahabad||Download Here|
|SSC (MPR) Raipur||Download Here|
|SSC Other Region||Download Here|
|Exam Date Notice||Check Here|
Admit Card Mentioned Details-
Candidate Name and photograph
Name of Exam
Exam and centre code
Date, time and venue of the exam
Category of candidate
And other instructions
Required Documents which candidates have to carry with them-
- One Passport size Photograph
- Valid Identity Proof
- Driving License,
- Voter Card,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Identity Card issued by University/College,
- Income Tax Pan Card.
|Last Date To Apply Online||30 Sep 2018|
|Date of Examination||11 February to 11 March|
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|