IOCL Law Officer Recruitment 2022
Indian Oil Corporation Limited will soon invite application forms from eligible candidates having Law Graduate qualifications for Law Officer Posts in IOCL, New Delhi. The recruitment for the Law Officer Posts will be done through CLAT 2019 Exam. Candidates who find themselves eligible for this job are suggested to apply for the IOCL Law Officer Recruitment through the online mode on visit the official site that is www.iocl.com. In order to apply for said jobs aspirants are required to fill the application form as per the prescribed format.
The job applications for IOCL Recruitment 2022 will be accepted online on or before the last date that is 02nd August 2019. To get all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. Bookmark this page of sarkariexamresults.info for more info…
IOCL Law Officer Recruitment 2022-Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Law Officer|
|Last date To Apply||Update Soon|
IOCL Law Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB)
For Law Officers in Grade “B” (Assistant Law Manager) – 33 years
Law Officers in Grade “A” (Law Officer) – 30 years
Age Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
As per the norms
Personal Interview (PI), Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT)
For Law Officers in Grade “B” (Assistant Law Manager) – Rs. 70,000 per month
Law Officers in Grade “A” (Law Officer) – Rs. 60,000 per month
How To Apply For IOCL Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited that is www.iocl.com
- Now select the “Careers” section and hit on the “Latest Job Openings” link.
- Now go to “Recruitment of Experienced Law Officers through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2022” and hit on the “Detailed Advertisement for Law Officers – CLAT” link.
- Read the notification details carefully.
- Now go to “Application Module for Recruitment of Experienced Law Officers through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)- 2019” and the “Click here to apply online” link.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee if required.
- Finally, print a copy of the form and keep it in a plain envelope with the required documents.
- At last, send the envelope to the Any Office of Indian Oil.
|Start Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|