Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2023
Indian Army has released a career notification regarding as Indian Army (TES-42) Notice, registration for the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2023 which will start from August 2023. Aspirants who are willing to get these jobs in the Indian Army must apply for this job. 10+2 passed candidates can apply for Jan TES 42 Course till the last date which is July 2023.
|Name of Organization
|Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES 42)
Eligibility Criteria for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Courses:
A candidate must either be
Citizen Of India
Subject Of Bhutan
Subject Of Nepal
Tibetan refugees who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
10+2 with a minimum of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics can apply for the Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme.
Good Physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability.
No evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects, or underweight.
5 cm of minimum height
The minimum height should be 5 cm
As per rules and regulations of the Indian Army institutions, aspirants must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years.
|Pay in Rs.
|Lieutenant general HAG Scale
Selection will be done on the basis of their cut off will undergo SSB at one of the selections. Aspirants will have to go through stage-I and stage II. After Stage II Exam, a medical examination will be conducted to check the medical fitness of the applied individual
Procedure to Apply for the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme:
- Go to the official website of the organization joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now go to towards “Officers Selection” section.
- Now press the appropriate link.
- By pressing said link Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Notification PDF will open up on your screen.
- Read all the necessary information provided in the Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Advertisement.
- Eligible candidates can fill out the Indian Army TES Online Application Form with all necessary details.
- Fill all details in it. Attach necessary documents and passport-size photographs.
- Recheck the details and then hit submit tab.
- After submitting the form an acknowledgment with a Roll number will be provided to you.
- If the system does not generate a Roll Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of application by the system. After submitting the online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number.
|The application process for the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Course will commence from
|Last Date to Apply for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Course
|Indian Army TES Notice