Job seekers who are waiting for the Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies can now apply for the same. For complete information about India Post Recruitment, you have to look at the below section of this page of sarkariexamresults.info
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Number Of Vacancies||38926|
|Last date To Apply||Update soon|
Indian Post GDS Recruitment- Eligibility Criteria
10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects)
Minimum- 18 Years
Age Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
According to the rules
On the basis of the merit list
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab-
BPM – Rs. 12,000/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab-
BPM – Rs. 14,500/-
ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Gen/ OBC-Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST and PWD candidates-Nil
How to Apply For India Post GDS Application Form:
- Open the official portal appost.in/gdsonline/
- Now go to the “Live Notifications” section and hit on the Indian Post Circle notification as per your circle.
- Read all the notifications carefully and
- Now press the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill out the application form as per the instructions.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Finally, submit the form and print a copy of the same for future use.
Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2022- Important Links
|India Posts GDS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online||Click Here|
|All India Post Office Wise Vacancy List||Click Here|
|India Posts GDS Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|India Post GDS Online Official Website||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt Jobs||Click Here|