CLAT 2020 Online Form
Apply For CLAT 2023 Online Application Form by the below simple steps or link….National Law Universities (NLUs) have announced the CLAT notification details, this year Common Law Admission Test has been scheduled for 2023. The CLAT 2023 Online Form will be available on the official website 2023 candidates can fill their CLAT Online Form 2023 in the prescribed format before the last date. The last date to apply for the Common Law Admission Test Online Form till 2023.
Through CLAT eligible candidates will grant admission to five years integrated law degree and 1 year LLM degree in 21 National Law Universities in India. This year “2023” the Common Law Admission Test will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper). 10+2 passed candidates are eligible to apply for CLAT Exam. Eager candidates for CLAT 2023 can fill out the CLAT 2 Online Form during scheduled dates.
For more details about CLAT 2023 Online Form, such as required eligibility criteria, application fee, exam date, and others. So, candidates can check our page of sarkariexamresults.info
CLAT 2019 Application Form Short Information
|Organization Name||National Law Universities (NLUs)|
|Test Name||The Common Law Admission Test|
|Page Category||Online Application Form notification|
Essential Qualification For CLAT 2023 Exam;
For UG Programmes-
Aspirants must pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 45% marks.
Aspirants going to appear in the 10+2 examination in April/May 2023 are also eligible to apply
For PG Programmes-
Aspirants should pass their LL.M or any other equivalent exam with at least 55% marks.
Minimum marks would be 50% for SC/ST category.
No age limit
On the basis of performance in the Common Law Admission Test
Application Fee For CLAT Exam 2023
General/OBC/SAP and other category candidates-Rs. 4000/-
SC/ST category candidates-Rs. 3500/-
Procedure to Fill CLAT 2019 Online Form:
- Go to the official website of clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
- Now go to the homepage and select the appropriate link for “Apply Online”.
- Click on the registration page will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the details for the registration such as the candidate’s name, Father name, Mother name, DOB, Email ID, Nationality, Mobile Number, Enter security code, domicile, Category, Sub-category, Special category, DOB, Gender, Region, Correspondence address details and other required details.
- Now press the link to upload documents.
Required Documents for Common Law Admission Test 2023
- Passport size photograph, front facing with clear lenses (30 mm x 45 mm)
- An image should be in jpg format with 100 kb size.
- Signature in jpg format with 100 kb size
- SAP certificate & Scribe Declaration Form (if applicable).
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number
- After that select NLUs (National Law Universities) as per need.
- Finally hit on the submit button and take a printout of the same for future use.
|Start Date||Update soon|
|Last Date||Update soon|
|Test Date||Update soon|
|Check Official Notification||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Update soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|