AWES Recruitment 2020-21 Apply Online For 8000 Vacancies: Army Welfare Education Society, Delhi Cantt has announced a career notification for 8000 TGT, PRT, and PGT Vacancies. Candidates who are seeking for job as a teacher in Army Public School must apply online by below link. Interested candidates can apply through the online mode by going through www.awesindia.com or also by follow the below given steps. The last date to apply for AWES Jobs is 20th October 2020.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the babsis of the written Exam and Interview. The recruitment examination has been scheduled on 21st November to 22nd November 2020 and the result of the examination will be released on 02nd December 2020.
For complete details about AWES Recruitment 2020 such as age limit, educational details, mode of selection, pay scale, application fee or other details look this page of Sarkariexamresults.info.
Army Public School Recruitment 2020- Details
|Organization Name||Army Welfare Education Society, Delhi Cantt|
|Post Name||PGT/ TGT/ PRT|
|Number Of Vacancies||8000|
|Last date To Apply||20-10-2020|
Required Eligibility Criteria For Army Public School PGT, TGT, PRT Vacancies
For Post Graduate teachers (PGTs) –
Post Graduation and B Ed
For Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) and PRT
Graduation and B.Ed/ Two-year Diploma
For Fresh Candidates- Below 40 years (In the case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years)
Experienced Candidates- Below 57 years (In the case of Delhi 40 Yrs)
Age Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
According to the rules
Screening Exam and Interview
As per the rules
Rs. 500 (Non-Refundable)
How to Apply For AWES TGT, PGT, PRT Recruitment
- First of all visit the official website of the Army Welfare Education Society, Delhi Cantt that is www.awesindia.com
- Now select the home page you are required to press the “REGISTER HERE…” link visible below the “ONLINE SCREENING TEST For Recruitment of Teachers in Army Public Schools Registration will be Open from 10AM 01/10/20 to 5PM 20/10/20”.
- On the next page press the “Guidelines” link.
- Read the notification details carefully.
- Now press the “New User” or “Existing User Login” link.
- Fill the application form, upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- At last submit the form and print a copy of submitted for future use.
|Start Date||01st October 2020|
|Last Date||20th October 2020|
|Availability of Admit cards on-line||04th November 2020|
|Exam Date||21-22 November,2020|
|Publication of Results||02nd December 2020|
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|