UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Admit Card
UPSSSC Admit Card for Tubewell Operator Released! Candidates who are willing to participate in Nalkoop Chalak exam scheduled on 12-01-2019, they may download UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Admit Card or hall ticket. To download UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Admit Card or Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Tubewell Operator Admit Card, you will need registration number & date of birth. Afterwards, UPSSSC Nalkoop Chalak Admit Card will be available.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is conducting written test on 12-01-2019 for appointment for 3210 posts of Nalkoop Chalak or Tubewell Operator. Further in exam, questions will be from Hindi Knowledge, General Aptitude & questions from trade. Team of sarkariexamresults.info is providing all information concerning UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Admit Card 2019 on this page for your convenience. For more updates, you can bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Call Letter Short Information:
|Name of Authority||
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service |
|Number of vacancies||3210 posts|
|Post Name||Tubewell Operator|
|Status of call letter||Issued|
UPSSSC Admit Card is having listed details on it.
Simple Steps To Download UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Admit Card 2019?
To download UPSSSC Call Letter or Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Admit Card, follow these steps.
- Go to official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission which is www.upsssc.gov.in
- Go under Notice Board” section at the right side.
- Then, select link for UPSSSC Admit Card for Tubewell Operator.
- Under ‘Download Admit Card for Examination’, enter registration number, date of birth & verification code.
- Now ‘Download Admit Card’ link, UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Hall Ticket becomes visible.
- Save your Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Admit Card.
- It is necessary to produce UPSSSC Admit Card at exam hall.
UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Exam Pattern 2019:
Questions will be from Hindi Knowledge and Written Expertise, General Aptitude and Elementary Mathematics.
Maximum marks of screen test will be 120.
There will be total 120 questions.
|Subject||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks|
Hindi Knowledge and |
|25 of 25|
General Aptitude and |
|35 of 35|
Questions related |
|60 of 60|
Required Documents Which Should Be Carry At The UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Exam:
Along with UPSSSC Admit Card, it is necessary to carry one of the ID proof at test centre.
- Colored Photograph
- Identity proof
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Adhaar Card
Important Link & Date
|Tubewell Operator Exam Date||12-01-2019|
|Download UPSSSC Tubewell Operator Admit Card||Click here|
|Official Site||Click here|