UPSC Combined Medical Exam CMS 2019
Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC Combined Medical Exam CMS 2019 Online Form on its official site. UPSC Combined Medical Exam CMS Application form is available for 965 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, GDMO & Other Posts, Across India. So, those candidates who are seeking for central government job they can apply online for this exam.
Candidates must ensure the below required below eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can apply for UPSC CMS Online form from 10 Apr 2019 to 06 May 2019 for 965 vacancies. For more details, look at the below section of this page of sarkariexamresults.info.
Short Information About UPSC Combined Medical Exam CMS 2019
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||UPSC CMS Exam|
|Number Of Vacancies||965|
|Last date To Apply||06-05-2019|
|Post||No. of Post|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||46|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||07|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South – Delhi Municipal Corporation.||362|
Candidates must have MBBS Degree
Age Limit (As On 01-07-2019):
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
For SC/ST candidates-05 years
For OBC candidates-03 years
Written Exam and Interview
Pre Revised PB-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100
Gen/ OBC-Rs. 200/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen- Nil
Procedure To Apply For UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2019
- Go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is upsc.gov.in
- Select the home page go to “What’s New” section and press the “Exam Notification: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019” link.
- Now hit the notification details will appear at your screen.
- Check the details of the notification and ensure the eligibility norms.
- Go back to home page and press “Examination Notification” link from the right side of the page.
- On the next page press the “Click here” link.
- Fill the application form.
- Scanned the required documents and upload them.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and print a copy of the submitted form for future use.
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|