UPPSC Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh State Government has released online applications for 16 programmers and computer operator positions on its official site. Candidates who are seeking for job in Uttar Pradesh have the required below qualifications set by the Commission can apply for these posts. Candidates can visit the online application commission website from 28 March 2019 to 28 April 2019. You can also login to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s website by below link in this page.
You can follow the below simple steps to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2019 easily. For complete details, look at the below section of this page which is well made by the team members of sarkariexamresults.info
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Information
|Institution name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of post||Programmer and computer operator|
|Number of posts||16|
|Application Process||Online medium|
|Last date||28 April 2019|
Application Fee (Application Fee)
General / OBC-225
SC / ST-105
Handicapped – Rs 25
Age (Age Limit)
Age of the candidate is to be between 21 years to 40 years, on July 1, 2019, the students of the uncertain category will be given relaxation as per rules.
For Programmer (Programmer)
BE (computer science or related subjects) or equivalent higher qualification or MCA / M.Sc. (computer science or related subject) from a recognized university / institution from a recognized university, Bachelor Degree in Second Class from Course Certificate ‘B’ level
Preferential qualifications: Knowledge of Unix / Open Source Software / Windows NT / Oracle and other RDBMS packages / programming languages
Computer Operator (Computer Operator
Graduate Degree with Diploma in Computer Science
Graduate Degree with O Level Certificate from the Department of Electronics (DOE) (Knowledge of various software like MS Office / Lotus / Smart Suite etc. in WS / UNIX / window and data entry in Hindi and English)
Knowledge of Networking Exposure on Novell and Windows NT
Typing speed in 25 words and 40 words per minute respectively in Hindi and English
Matrix Level-10, on 56100-1757500
Application Process (Application Process)
- First of all, visit the Commission’s official website, http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Now click on “Important Alert” and hit on “Apply Online”
- If you are visiting the Commission’s website for the first time, you will have to register yourself, for that you have to click on “New Registration”
- Fill in the information asked in the registration and click submit
- Now you will get a registered number and password, you have to log in again with that help
- Now you have to fill the application form, fill out all the information asked here and upload the necessary documents.
- After that , you need to print out your online application form.
- You have to send print out (hard copy) to the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s address
|Date of application||March 28, 2019|
|Last date of application||28 April 2019|