UPSESSB Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board is going to organize UP TGT PGT Exam on 1 to 2 February 2019 & 08 to 09 March 2019. All those candidates who will take part in an exam and now looking for UPSESSB Admit Card then you are here at the right place, From below framed section you can check and download UP TGT PGT Exam hall ticket.
Download UPSESSB Admit Card
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has decided to conduct the much awaited written exam for filling up vacant 9,294 teachers. Official site of Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board is www.upsessb.org.
UPSESSB TGT Hall Ticket 2019
UPSESSB Admit Card 2019 is available here to download. With the help of hall ticket you can get an entry to the exam hall otherwise you will not be allowed to appear in an exam hall, admit card consists all important details such as exam date, roll number, exam venue and other important instructions regarding the exam.
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board Admit Card 2019 Information:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Exam Name||TGT /PGT|
|Exam date||1 to 2 February & 08 to 09 March 2019|
Procedure to Download UPSESSB Admit Card 2019?
You must download UPSESSB Admit Card by following the below given instructions
- Go to the official website that is www.upsessb.org to download UPSESSB Exam Admit Card.
- From home page follow “Written Exam Dates for Adv. No. 01/2016 And 02/2016b and Please Here: – Written Exam Dates for Adv. No. 01/2016 TGT And 02/2016 PGT” link.
- Read the complete details >>choose suitable link regarding UPSESSB Exam Admit Card.
- Enter asked details such as registration number / roll number, date of birth.
- New page of UPSESSB hall ticket will appear on your computer screen.
- At the end you can download UPSESSB call letter and take a print out of UPSESSB Admit Card and carry the same at the time of examination.
along with UPSESSB Admit Card:
- PAN Card.
- College ID.
- Voter ID.
- Bank Passbook.
- Ration Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Any Identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
- Driving License
|Date of Examination||08 to 09 March 2019|
|Exam Date Notification||Check Here|
|Admit Card Download||Check Here|
|Official Website||Check here|