Today Current Affairs 21 December 2018- Daily GK, Questions
1. Which country’s Prime Minister Charles Mitchell resigned from his post in the ongoing dispute over the United Nations immigration agreement?
Ans , Belgium |
2. Which state government did the monthly honorarium of the members of Anganwadi centers increased from Rs. 3000 to Rs. 4500 ?
North Bihar |
3.19 In December 2012, in which state was President’s rule implemented after six months of governor’s rule ?
North: Jammu and Kashmir|
4. Right now, the Saket Court of Delhi issued a guaranteed warrant to the former cricketer in the real-estate fraud case ?
A. Gautam Gambhir |
5. On December 20, 2018, the Calcutta High Court allowed how many visits of BJP in West Bengal ?
6. In the name of which policy did the National Commission on National Commission, which clearly defined objectives for 2022-23 ?
Answer: India @ 75
7. Which satellite was launched by ISRO to assist the IAF ?
8. According to a report released by the global organization, is India ranked 80th in the list of 137 countries for reliable power supply ?
North: World Bank |
9. Who appointed the Additional Director of the Central Board of Appointments of the Union Cabinet ?
Answer: M. Nageshwar Rao |
10. Who was appointed the ambassador of India to the US at the moment ?
Answer:Harshavardhana Shringala |
11. Which country’s President visited India recently and interacted with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi ?
You can get more such information by logging on to sarkariexamresults.info for similar daily affairs , articles , competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirror and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.