State Council of Educational Research and Training has announced the recruitment notification regarding as SCERT Assam Recruitment 2019. Though this official notification this organization has released 60 vacancies for the post of Assistant, Steno, LDC, Librarian, Instructor, and Other. Eligible must apply for the said vacancies and have to submit an application form as per the given format.
SCERT Assam Jobs 2019
The online application form for SCERT Assam Recruitment 2019 has been available at www.scert.assam.gov.in. Online Application From has been started from 14 March 2019 and will continue till 12 April 2019. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the said positions can submit their application form as per the below-provided guidelines. For more details, you can scroll down the below section of this page.
Details Of SCERT Vacancy
|Organization Name||State Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Post Name||Assistant, Steno, LDC, Librarian, Instructor & Other|
|Number Of Vacancies||60|
|Last date To Apply||12-04-2019|
SCERT Vacancies 2019:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|LDA cum Typist||14|
|Work Experience Teacher||02|
BA/ B.Sc. / BCA/ B.Ed. / Diploma/ Graduate as per the post requirement.
Minimum- 18 years
Age Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
As per the norms
Written Test/ Skill Test/ viva-voce
Rs. 14,000 – Rs.49, 000 +GP you are suggested to check complete post wise salary from official notification.
How to Apply for SCERT Assam Recruitment 2019:
- Go the official website of State Council of Educational Research and Training that is scert.assam.gov.
- Now hit on the “Advertisement-for non-gazetted posts under-the directorate of SCERT, Assam” link.
- Read the information given in the notification.
- Now press apply online link and fill the application form as per the norms of the organization.
- Upload the scanned copy of required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- At last print a copy of submitted application
form and keep it safe for the further reference.
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|