SBI Clerk Notification
Dear candidates who have a dream to get the banking job they must check this official notification. State Bank of India has released a career notification related as SBI Clerk Notification 2019. Through this official notification , this organization is going to hire the keen and desire job seekers for filling up 8653 posts of Junior Associates Online application has been invited from 12 April 2019) and the last date has been scheduled on 03 May 2019.
To get complete SBI Clerk Notification 2019 details and submits the application form for the same as per the rules. For more details, have a look below section of this page.
Details of SBI Clerk Notification
|Organization Name||State Bank Of India|
|Post Name||Clerk (Junior Associates)|
|Number Of Vacancies||8,653|
|Last date To Apply||03-05-2019|
Graduation/ or any equivalent in any discipline from a
Age Limit (As on 01-04-2019):
Minimum- 20 years
Maximum- 28 years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
For SC/ST candidates- 5 years
For OBC candidates- 3 years
PWD (Gen/ EWS) – 10 years
PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
PWD (OBC) – 13 years
On-line test (preliminary & main examination)
|Pay Scale||11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450.|
|Emoluments||Rs. 25000/- per month inclusive of D.A. (in metro cities)*|
|Benefits||Provident Fund, New Pension Scheme, Medical leave, etc.|
For General/ OBC/ EWS- Rs. 750/- (App. Fee Including Intimation Charges)
For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates- Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
How to Apply For SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the official website of State Bank Of India that is www.sbi.co.in
- Now click on the “Careers” link from the top right of the home page.
- Now go to Latest Announcements” section and press the “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) (Apply Online from 12.04.2019 TO 03.05.2019) (Advertisement No CRPD/CR/2019-20/03)” “Download Advertisement (English) “link.
- Read all the notification carefully and click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the application form, upload documents and pay the application fee.
- Finally submit the form and take a print out of the form for future reference.
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|