Railway RRC Group D Recruitment
Apply Online for 103,769 positions for the Group D, High Pass or ITI qualified candidates can apply for it | Another vacancy notification of railway, through which candidates preparing for competitive exams can easily fulfill their dream of getting a job in the railway. Through this official notification by Indian Railway is seeking for talented job hunters for filling up said vacancies. Last date to apply online for 12 April 2019. For more details, look at the below section of this page of sarkariexamresults.info
Railway RRC Group D Recruitment Information
|Institution name||Indian Railways|
|Name of Posts||Group d|
|Number of posts||1,03,769|
|Application Process||online media|
|Last date||12 April 2019 until 11:59|
Age ( Age – Limit )
Candidates must be between 33 years to 18 years old candidates, reserved category will be provided law exemption |
Educational Qualification ( Qualification)
High Pass or ITI pass |
Selection Process ( Selection Process)
Selected on the basis of marks obtained in the process of computer-based test (CBT) |
According to the 7th CPC PE matrix
How to Apply for RRB Group D Online Form 2019
- Go to the website https://cr.rly-rect-appn.in/rrbgroupd2019/ Here you will find links to several railway boards. You will have to click on the board you want to apply.
- Now have to click on ‘New Registration’.
- After filling the registration form, a registration number will be generated, you can now log in by entering your registration number and date of birth.
- After logging in, click on APPLY / EDIT button.
- Here you will fill your academic qualification community, gender, religion, and other information.
- Now you have to select the post.
- You will now have to submit an application fee.
- After this you have to upload your photo and sign.
- After completing the application form you will have to click Submit, you can then print out your application.
|Date of application||March 12, 2019|
|Last date of application||April 12, 2019|