A vacancy notification has been released by the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences related as NIMHANS Recruitment. Through this official notification, this organization is going to hire the keen and desires job seekers for filling up 115 vacancies of Nursing Officer, JSA posts. Candidates who satisfy all the below required eligibility criteria can apply through the online mode. Last date to apply for NIMANS Recruitment is 29 June 2019.
To get details information regarding the NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 is suggested to through underneath section of this page which is well furnished by the team of sarkariexamresults.info
Details of NIMHANS Vacancy
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer & JSA|
|Number Of Vacancies||115|
|Last date To Apply||29-06-2019|
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Nursing Officer||91 (SC-11, ST-5, OBC-21, UR-45, #EWS-9)|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)||24 (SC-3, ST-2, OBC-03, UR-14, #EWS – 02)|
Candidates are suggested to check the complete qualification
details from the official notification.\
As per the guidelines
As per the post and ability of the candidates
Procedure To Apply For NIMANS Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences that is www.nimhans.ac.in
- Now hit on “careers” tab given in the menu bar.
- Now hit on “Vacancy Announcement” link given under Announcement section.
- Now hit on “Applications are invited for the post of Nursing officer and junior secretarial assistant in prescribed format”
- After reading the notification, you have to hit on “Apply Online” tab
- NIMHANS application form will appear on your screen and you have to fill the same with all the asked details.
- Also you are required to attach all the necessary documents as stated in the official notification.
- At last, take print out of the same for further usage.
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|