MMRDA Non-Executive Recruitment
For filling up 1053 vacancies of Non-Executive, Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation LTD. (MMRDA) has announced a vacancy notification named as MRDA Recruitment 2019. Job seekers who want to apply for the said posts are suggested to apply for the same by filling an online application form. Eligible candidates can apply online for Mumbai Metro Jobs by filling the application form before the last date.
Online form for MMRDA Jobs is available online at mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in interested ones are suggested to read the complete notification details and fill the application form within schedule period of time that is from 16 September 2019 to 07 October 2019.
To get more details about MMRDA Recruitment, such as age limit, educational details, mode of application, pay scale, or more look at the below section of this page of sarkariexamresults.info
Short Details of MMRDA Notification
|Organization Name||Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation LTD. (MMRDA)|
|Post Name||Non Executive|
|Number Of Vacancies||1053|
|Last date To Apply||07-10-2019|
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Train Operator (Shunting)||12|
|Chief Traffic Controller||06|
|Senior Section Engineer||30|
|Technician (Civil) -II||26|
|Technician (S&T) -I||42|
Degree or Diploma in required filed
Minimum- 36 years
Maximum- 43 Years
Age Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
As per the rules
Pay Scale Rs. 9300-34800 GP-4400
General candidates – Rs.300/-
Reserved candidates – Rs.150/-
How To Apply For MMRDA Application Form 2019:
- Go to the official portal mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Now go to “Tender Notice & Vacancies” section and hit on the “MMMOCL invite for filling Non-Executive posts on permanent basis” link.
- Notification details will appear at your screen, read the notification details carefully.
- Press apply online link.
- Fill the application form, upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- At last take out a copy of the submitted form for future use.
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here Link Will Be Active on 16-09-2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|