Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019
Kurukshetra University has released a career notification regarding as Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019. Through this official notification, this organization is going to hire the career willing aspirants for filling up 198 posts of Clerk. Job seekers who are satisfied with this job and match all the below required eligibility criteria they can apply online via below given link. Online Applications are invited by Kurukshetra University from 09 Apr 2019 to 15 May 2019 11:59 AM for 198 vacancies.
For more details about Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019 such as vacancy details, pay scale, selection process, procedure to apply for application form and other details. Look at the below part of this page of sarkariexamresult.info
Short Details About Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||Kurukshetra University|
|No. of posts||198|
|Last Date||15 May 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online Form|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online & Deposit of Application Fee||15 May 2019 11:59 AM|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹600|
|Male and Female of SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ EWS Category of Haryana State Only||₹300|
|Male and Female of PWD Category of Haryana State Only||No charges|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
18 to 50 years
Kurukshetra University, Haryana
(i) Graduate and (ii) Matric with Hindi
or Sanskrit as one of the subject. OR 10+2/ B.A./ M.A. with Hindi as one of the
(iii) The candidate shall have to qualify the Test in Computer Appreciation and Application.
(iv) Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English converted with equivalent key depressions as the typing speed would be tested on computers.
|Category||No. of Posts|
Functional Pay Level-2 (₹19900-63200) + ₹40 Special Pay
The selection will be on the basis of Phase-I, II, III & IV (type test/ Test of Computer Appreciation and Application / Aptitude Test/ Physical document Verification).
How to Apply
- Aspirants must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- First of all visit the official site that is http://www.kuk.ac.in/.
- Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Advt. Details & Syllabus