1350 Contable Posts in JK Police, Jammu & Kashmir. Online Applications are invited by Jammu and Kashmir Police from 09 Mar 2019 to 08 Apr 2019 for 1,350 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08 Apr 2019|
₹300 (Rupees Three hundred only) online or use the services of Common Service Centers. In case of non availability of on line payment facility. the candidates may use the option of depositing the application fee through Bank Challan.
18 years to 28 years as on 01 Jan 2018.
Border Battalions of J&K Police.
|Standard||Description||For candidates belonging to the Ladakh region and Gorkha community (State Subject)|
|Height||5-6″ (minimum)||5-4″ (minimum)|
Physical Endurance Test (PET)
|Long Race||1600 meters in 6 and 30 Minutes (six minutes thirty seconds).|
|Pushups ||20 (one cycle of up and down to be counted as one)|
Pay Band-I ₹5200- 20,200 + Grade Pay ₹1900 (Now revised ₹19,900- ₹63,200 Level-2)
On the basis of Physical standard, PET, PST and Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at JK Police’s website (direct link is given below) from 09 March 2019 to 08 April 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.jkpolice.gov.in/Promotions
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.