J&K PO/Banking Associates Admit Card 2018
Recently, Jammu & Kashmir bank has released a vacancy notification to hire the keen and desires job aspirants for filling up posts of Probationary Officer & Banking Associates. There were total 1450 posts are called out of which 250 posts were for Probationary Officer & 1200 posts were for Banking Associates respectively. After all the application procedure, organization is going to conduct the J&K PO/Banking Associates on 20 May 2019.
J&K PO/Banking Associates Admit Card
For complete details regarding J&K PO & Banking Associates Admit Card, and 2018 .Candidates will be required to provide their valid details for downloading their Admit Card. They are also suggested to reach the Examination venue on time for serving pre examination formalities. For more details, look at the below part of this page…
J&K PO/Banking Associates Admit Card; Short Details
|Name of Bank||Jammu & Kashmir bank|
|Exam Date||20 May 2019|
|Exam Name||J&K PO/Banking Associates Exam|
|No. of Posts||1450|
Procedure to Downloading the J&K PO/Banking Associates Admit Card 2018:
- To download their J&K PO/Banking Associates Admit Card candidates need to go to the important link section provided below.
- After getting the link candidates need to click it for downloading their J&K PO/Banking Associates Admit Card.
- Candidates are required to provide their following details-:
- Registration No. /Roll No.
- Verification code(if specified)
- After providing their details appropriately candidates will be able to download their J&K PO/Banking Associates Admit Card.
- Candidates can also download their Admit Card from official site of the J &K Bank
|Download PO Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download PO Pre Score Card||Click Here|
|Download PO Pre Result||Click Here|
|Download PO Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|