IOCL Law Officer Recruitment 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites application form from eligible candidates having Law Graduate qualification for Law Officer Posts in IOCL, New Delhi. The recruitment for the Law Officer Posts will be done through CLAT 2019 Exam. Candidates who find themselves eligible for this job are suggested to apply for the IOCL Law Officer Recruitment 2019 through the online mode on visit the official site that is www.iocl.com. In order to apply for said jobs aspirants required to fill the application form as per the prescribed format.
The job applications for IOCL Recruitment 2019 will be accepted online on or before the last date that is 02nd August 2019. To get all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. Bookmark this page of sarkariexamresults.info for more info…
Details of IOCL Law Officer Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Law Officer|
|Last date To Apply||02-08-2019|
Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB)
Age Limit (As on 30-06-2019):
For Law Officers in Grade “B” (Assistant Law Manager) – 33 years
Law Officers in Grade “A” (Law Officer) – 30 years
Age Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
As per the norms
Personal Interview (PI), Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT)
For Law Officers in Grade “B” (Assistant Law Manager) – Rs. 70,000 per month
Law Officers in Grade “A” (Law Officer) – Rs. 60,000 per month
How To Apply For IOCL Application Form 2019?
- First of all visit the official website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited that is www.iocl.com
- Now select the “Careers” section and hit on “Latest Job Openings” link.
- Now go to “Recruitment of Experienced Law Officers through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2019” and hit on “Detailed Advertisement for Law Officers – CLAT” link.
- Read the notification details carefully.
- Now go to “Application Module for Recruitment of Experienced Law Officers through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)- 2019” and “Click here to apply online” link.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee if required.
- Finally, print a copy of the form and keep it in the plain envelope with required documents.
- At last, send the envelope to the Any Office of Indian Oil.
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Check KSP Recruitment 2019