Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019
Indian Army has released a career notification regarding as Indian Army (TES-42) Notice, registration for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019-2020 which will be start from 08-05-2019. Aspirants who willing to get this jobs in Indian Army they must apply for this job. 10+2 passed candidates can apply for Jan TES 42 Course till the last date which is 06-06-2019.
Candidates who are selected for Indian Army Technical Entry course will further undergo provisional training. Individuals are required to qualify both the stages i.e. stage I and stage II which will be conducted by the selection committee. Candidates must apply for this job before reading all the below eligibility criteria details. Check below section of this page for complete information.
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Short Information
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Scheme Name||Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES 42)|
|Shortlisted Date||August 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Courses:
A candidate must either be
Citizen Of India
Subject Of Bhutan
Subject Of Nepal
Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
10+2 with minimum 70% marks in in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for the Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme.
Good Physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability.
No evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or underweight.
5 cm of minimum height
Minimum height should be 5 cm
As per rules and regulations of Indian Army institution, aspirant must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years.
|Rank||Pay in Rs.|
|Lieutenant general HAG Scale||1,82200-2,24,100|
Selection will be done on the basis of their cut off will undergo SSB at one of the selection. Aspirants will have to go through the stage-I and stage II. After Stage II Exam, medical examination will be conducted to check medical fitness of applied individual
Procedure to Apply for the Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2019:
- Go to the official website of organization joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now go to towards “Officers Selection” section.
- Now press appropriate link.
- By pressing said link Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Notification PDF will open up on your screen.
- Read all the necessary information provided in Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Advertisement.
- Eligible candidates can fill Indian Army TES Online Application Form with all necessary details.
- Fill all details in it. Attach necessary documents and passport size photographs.
- Recheck the details and then hit submit tab.
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to you.
- If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of non-acceptance of application by the system. After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number.
|Application process for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Course will commence from||8 May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Course||6 June 2019|
|Indian Army TES Notice||Download PDF|
|Official Website||Press Here|