HAL Jobs 2019
opportunity for young talented job seekers is available here…. Hindustan
Aeronautics Limited (HAL India) has liberated a career notification for job
hunters who are willing to get job in HAL. HAL India is going to recruit 826 eligible
individuals for the vacant posts of Trade Apprentices. Through HAL Recruitment
2019 notification applications have been invited from the talented job
individuals for the said vacancies. The recruitment will be done as
per the Apprentice Act, 1961.
HAL Trade Apprentice Online Form is available at www.hal-india.com, those who have required credentials and want to apply are advised to submit the application form. Last to date to Apply HAL Indian Jobs is 15 May 2019 and online application form is available from 25 April 2019. To avail complete HAL 2019 notification details by going this page of sarkariexamresults.info
Details of HAL Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL India)|
|Number Of Vacancies||826|
|Last date To Apply||15-05-2019|
|Designated Trades||No of Post|
|EX-ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||14|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||07|
|Sheet Metal Worker||05|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices|
|Medical Laboratory Technician||02|
|Assistant Front Office Management||15|
|Engineering Graduate Apprentices|
|Electronics And Telecommunication Engg||18|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Electronics And Telecommunication Engg||19|
10+2 / ITI passed/
Diploma / Degree as per the post requirement
AS Per the norms
Written test/interview/merit list
|Name of Post||Stipend|
|EX-ITI Trade Apprentice||The stipend will be per the Apprentices Act 1961 and shall be paid monthly|
|Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||As per the Apprentice Act ₹ 2758- per Month)|
|Engineering Graduate Apprentices||As per the Apprentice Act ₹ 4984- per Month|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Stipend: As per the Apprentice Act ₹ 3542- per Month|
Procedure to Apply For HAL Trade Apprentice Online Form
- Go to the official website of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL India) that is www.hal-india.com
- Now press the “Career” link visible at the right menu bar of the home page.
- On the next page press the “Engagement of apprentices as per Apprentice Act,1961” link.
- Now from the next page press the appropriate link for the notification for the post you want to apply.
- Notification details will appear at your screen, read the notification details carefully.
- Thereafter press apply online link.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the form and print a copy of the submitted form for further process.
|Advt. Details for EX-ITI Trade Apprentice||Click Here|
|Advt. Details for Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||Click Here|
|Advt. Details for Engineering Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices||Click Here|
|EWS certificate format||Click Here|
|Apply Online for ITI Trade Apprentices & Technician (Vocational) Apprentices||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Engg. Graduate & Diploma Apprentices||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|