GPSC Recruitment 2023
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published the latest GPSC Recruitment 2023 at the official website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. A total of 260 vacancies are vacant for Deputy Section Officer /Dy. Mamlatdar, Dy. S.O. (Sachivalay), Chief Officer, Assistant Conservator of Forests (ACF), and Other Posts. Apply Online link for the GPSC Jobs Vacancy has been activated and the last date is. Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for GPSC 2023 Recruitment can check the complete details from the below part of this page.
Applicants need to follow the above-provided instructions to fill GPSC Online Application Form. The selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written tests and personal interview rounds. Before applying for Gujarat PSC Recruitment, candidates are advised to check the official notification first.
GPSC Recruitment 2023- Overview
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
|Post Name||Deputy Section Officer /Dy. Mamlatdar, Dy. S.O. (Sachivalay), Chief Officer, Assistant Conservator of Forests, Veterinary Officer, Muni. Account Officer|
|Starting Date To Apply||Update soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Update soon|
GPSC Vacancies Detail:
|Deputy Section Officer /Dy. Mamlatdar||80|
|Dy. S.O. (Sachivalay)||05|
|Assistant Forest Conservator (AFC)||38|
|Municipal Account Officer||04|
GPSC Eligibility Criteria:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Refugee from Tibet, who should have migrated to India for permanent settlement before 1st January 1962, or
- A person of Indian origin who should have migrated to India for permanent settlement from Pakistan, East Pakistan, (Bangladesh), Burma (Myanmar), Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda of East African countries, United Republic Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, or Vietnam.
GPSC Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university in the country to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023
GPSC Recruiment Age Limit:
A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years. Relaxation in age will be given as below:
|Physically disabled candidates||Upto 10||Upto 10|
GPSC Salary Structure:
Candidates who will get selected for GPSC Vacancy will receive a pay scale of Rs.56100/- to Rs.177500/- from the recruitment authority of Gujarat Public Service Commission.
GPSC Selection Process:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Screening Test, Competitive Examination – Prelims, Mains Examination and Interview.
GPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
How To Apply Online For GPSC Recruitment?
- visit the official site that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Now press on “GPSC – Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3 ( અંતિમ તારીખ )” link.
- Revisit the previous page and go to “Online Application” & hit the “Apply” link to fill GPSC Online Form.
- Choose GPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification by Department and hit the “GPSC” link.
- Gujarat PSC Recruitment Notification will be opened.
- Read the entire details available in GPSC Recruitment Notification very carefully and hit on the “Apply” button.
- Now you need to fill GPSC online application form with the required information
- Upload the digital images of all documents (if required).
- Submit Gujarat PSC Online Form with-in given time period.
- Get a printout of the GPSC Application Form for future need.
Direct Links To Apply for GPSC Recruitment
|GPSC Notification 2023 PDF||Download Now|
|GPSC Apply Online||Press Now|
|Official Website||Press Here|