Employees State Insurance Corporation has liberated a vacancy advertisement for additional divisional clerk and stenographer posts on its official site.According to this latest notification, will recruit a total of 1884 posts for Delhi NCR, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal, Kerala and other states. Candidates who wish to apply for this latest job they must check the all below required eligibility criteria.
The mode of application form is online form. The last date to fill the online application form is 15.04.2019. for more details, look at the below section of this page.
|Institution name||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of post||Additional divisional clerk and stenographer|
|Number of posts||1884|
|Application Process||online media|
|Last date||April 15, 2019|
Details of posts
|state||Stenographer||Additional divisional clerk|
|Headquarters “Office of ESIC”||19||91|
|Jammu and Kashmir||01||03|
|Total number of posts||1884|
It is compulsory to have passed the Intermediate examination from theQualification
Age ( Age – Limit )
The age of the candidate should be between 18 and 27 years old |
The Selection Process
On the basis of Computer Skill Test and
|General and other backward classes||500 bucks|
|For SC / ST / PWD / Women / Ex-servicemen / Class candidates||250 rupees|
How to Apply for ESIC Stenographer Online Form 2019?
- To apply, you will have to go to its official website esic.nic.in.
- Here you will receive a link to an online application, you have to click on it.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in the application.
- After filling out the information you have to click Submit.
- You can print out your application after submitting.
- In this way you can participate in this recruitment process.
|Date of application||March 16, 2019|
|Last date of application||April 15, 2019|