DSSSB Recruitment 2019
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has announced a recruitment advertisement titled as DSSSB Recruitment 2019. Candidates who are looking for jobs in the reputed organization have a very good chance! Through this DSSSB Recruitment notification, the board has released seven Hundred And Six (706) vacancies. Said vacancies are for the Fire Operator post.
Selected candidates for the Fire Operator post will offer a salary of Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000- Group: ‘C’. Those who want to apply are suggested to fill an online application form within the scheduled period of time that is from 24 September 2019 to 06 November 2019.
For more details about DSSSB Recruitment 2019 such as age limit, educational details, mode of selection, pay scale, important dates, or other details. So, please check this page and avail all information.
Details of DSSSB Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Fire Operator|
|Number Of Vacancies||706|
|Last date To Apply||06-11-2019|
Have valid license for driving heavy-duty vehicles
Should qualify physical endurance test, driving test and written test as prescribed by the Chief Fire Officer
Maximum- 27 years
Age Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
For SC/ST candidates- 05 years
For OBC candidates- 03 years
For PWD candidates- 10 years
Written Exam and Interview
Minimum Height: 165 cms. (relaxable of 5 cms for hilly area people)
Minimum Weight: 50 kgs.
Chest (normal): 81 cms. Chest (expanded): 86.5 cms.
Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2000- Group: ‘C’
Gen/ OBC- Rs.100/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD and Women candidates- Nil
How To Apply For DSSSB Application Form 2019:
- Go to the official site of dsssb.delhi.gov.in that is the official website of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Now go to the home page and see the “What’s New” section and press the “VACANCY NOTICE: ADVERTISEMENT NO.04/19” link.
- Read the notification detail carefully and click on apply online link
- Fill the application form as per the rules.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Finally, print a copy of the submitted form for future use.
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|