DDA Jobs 2019
Delhi Development Authority has released a career notification related as DDA Recruitment 2019. This is very good job notification for those contenders who are seeking for job in Delhi as a government officer. Job seekers who are eligible and passionate toward their career can apply Online for 23 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts in DDA, Delhi. Online Applications are available from 10 Apr 2019 to 09 May 2019. Candidates must check the below all the required eligibility criteria before apply for DDA Jobs. You can also download the full notification in Pdf format by below link. Get complete details below part of this page of sarkariexamresults.info
Short Details About DDA Recruitment 2019
|Name of Organization||Delhi Development Authority|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|No. of Posts||23|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Apr 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09 May 2019|
|Last date & time for closing of submission of online application fees through debit card /credit card/net banking through SB Collect system of State Bank of India||12 May 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 500|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 to 30 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||
05 years for
03 years for OBC candidates
Delhi Development Authority
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|AEE( Civil)||20||Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution|
|AEE(E/M)||03||Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution|
Pay Matrix- Level 10
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply For DDA Jobs 2019
- You must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/60659/Instruction.html#nogo
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.