Current Affairs 10th March 201 9
1. On March 08, 2019, the Governor of which state? Rajasekharan resigned from his post after his nine-month tenure ?
A. Mizoram |
2. How did the Supreme Court constitute a number of member panel, giving approval to mediate to resolve the Ayodhya issue with mutual talk ?
Answer: Three |
3. In which state of affairs, the Chief Minister appointed the smallest son of industrialist Mukesh Ambani Anant Ambani as a member of Badrinath Kedarnath temple temple committee ?
A. Uttarakhand |
4. With which country did the $ 3 billion deal with the country to lease the attacker submarine with nuclear capacity for the Indian Navy for a period of 10 years ?
North- Russia |
5. Who was selected for the year 2019 pritzker prize , who is the 46th person to win this award and the eighth Japanese architect?
Answer: Arata Isozaki |
6. In which state did the cabinet accept the investment in the Kiaru hydroelectric project ?
North: Jammu and Kashmir |
7. Which state government launched ‘Yuva Shree Yogar’ scheme for starting a private enterprise for the youth ?
A. West Bengal |
8. In view of the success achieved in the prevention of infectious diseases AIDS in India, for which year 6434 crores have been approved for the continuance of the AIDS control program ?
A. Year 2020 |
9. Who was appointed by the Reserve Bank of India to constitute a committee on the offshore market of rupees ?
Answer: Usha Chorat |
10. Which company was launched by the ‘Bolo’ app to help the children in Hindi, English reading in Hindi ?
Answer: Google |
For more information by logging on to the sarkarinaukricareer.in portal for similar daily affairs , and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.