Current Affairs 6 March 2019
1. In which state, in which state did the Special Economic Zone project of Adani Power worth Rs 14,000 crore was approved ?
A. Jharkhand |
2. How many Guinness World Record were made in 2019 in Kumbh Mela released in Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh ?
Answer: Three |
3. Rbi recently imposed a fine of Rs 11 crore onKarnataka Bank , United Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank and Kisy Bank ?
North: Karur Vysya Bank |
4. On 4 March, 2019, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the ‘Prime Minister Shram Yogi Mannhan Yojana’ from which state ?
North Gujarat |
5. Who was the Chairman of the Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry, who has recently given the approval of the Chairman of the Board of Tea Board ?
Answer: PK Bezbaruah |
6. Prime Minister Modi recently launched ‘One Nation, One Card’ scheme from which place ?
Ans: Ahmedabad |
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Ordnance Factory of India-Russia in which district of Uttar Pradesh ?
A. Amethi |
8. Based on the report released jointly by the IQAIR Aerospace and Greenpeace, which city was described as the most polluted city in the world ?
A. Gurugram |
9. What is the name of the programs run by the Indian Space Research Organization recently to connect school children with space related programs ?
Answer: ‘Youth Scientific Program’ (YUVIKA) |
10. Which scheme was launched by the Union Human Resource Development Ministry recently to provide funding for science projects ?
Answer: Stars |
For more information by logging on to the our web portal for similar daily affairs , and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.