Current Affairs 28 February 20l 9
1.However, how many houses have been sanctioned by the Central Government under the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme ?
A. Five million |
2. In the moment, Union Minister Smriti Irani inaugurated the Museum for the Protection of Block Printing in Bagru, Jaipur ?
Answer: Titanwala Museum |
3.What is the weight of the world’s largest Bhagwadgita, inaugurated by Prime Minister in ISKCON, and how many pages?
Answer: 800 kg , 670 pages.
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Jobs 2019
4. Which Indian industrialist was recently included in the list of Top 10 Rich People of ‘ Huroon ‘?
Answer: Mukesh Ambani |
5.What kind of missile tested by the DRDO from the ground to the quick kill ?
Answer: Quick Reaction Missile ( QRSAM).
6. Afghanistan complained about the encroachment of which country’s UN Security Council (UNSC) ?
A. Pakistan |
7. Rbi has put the public sector Allahabad Bank and Kishy Birla out of the ‘Quick Corrective Action’ (PCA) list?
Answer: Corporation Bank |
8. On February 26, 2019, the Indian Air Force carried out Air Strike in Balakot , Chakoli and Pakistan in which place?
A. Muzaffarabad |
9. How long has the International Cricket Council ban former Sri Lankan captain Sanath Jayasuriya from all formats of cricket ?
A. Two years |
10. Who was the first Lokayukta of Nagaland appointed now ?
Answer: Justice Uma Nath Singh |
11. Which news agency launched the world’s first female AI News anchor “Shin Shoming” at the moment?
Answer: Xinhua |
12. Which country recently organized a war practice called Velayat 97 ?
You can get more such information by logging on to the sarkariexamresults.info portal for similar daily affairs ,articles , competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirrors and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.