27 February Current Affairs 2019
1.Which Indian Fighter Jet launched the target of cross-border terrorists (Pak) terrorists through the Indian Fighter Jet ?
A. Mirage -2000 |
2. In which country Afghanistan started exporting to India through Chabahar port ?
A. Iran |
3. On February 22, 2019, the Union Minister inaugurated the National Design Institute from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh and Jorhat of which state, through video conferencing from New Delhi ?
4. On February 25, 2019, Union Health and Family Welfare Minister J.P. In which city did Nadda inaugurate the fourth Global Digital Health Partnership Conference ?
A. New Delhi |
5. Who was honored by President Ramnath Kovind Gandhi Gandhi Award for the year 2018 ?
A. Yohei Ssakawa |
6. The Haryana Government allocated 64% of the budget of the Military and Paramilitary Welfare Department in the Budget Speech 2019-20 and how much was the amount allocated ?
A. Rs 30 lakh 211 million |
7. In the budget of 2019-20 introduced by the Haryana government, how much money was proposed for the farmers pension and other schemes like the PM Kisan Award fund ?
A. Rs 1,500 crore |
8. In the meantime, how much money was announced to the students of 11th and 12th class in the budget speech of the State Government under Entrepreneur Karikulam of Delhi Government ?
A. A thousand bucks |
9. What percentage of the amount was allocated for education for the year 2019-20 by the Delhi Government on February 26, 2019 ?
A. 26 percent |
10. The country’s only private agency, SkyMet, which predicted the weather forecast, in which country did Moneton predict the normal monsoon in 2019 ?
North India |
11.What was the Venezuelan government breaking political relations with which South American neighboring country ?
North Columbia |
For more information by logging on to the sarkariexamresults.info portal for similar daily affairs ,articles , and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.