26 February Current Affairs 2019
1. At which place did President Ramnath Kovind inaugurate the Apollmadex Super Specialty Hospital ?
A. Lucknow |
2. Which state government started the second edition of Sujalam Suflam water harvesting drive ?
North Gujarat |
3. Who was recently awarded the FICCI CSR Award for Women Empowerment ?
Answer: Jindal Steel and Power Limited |
4. At which place did Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurate the National War Memorial ?
A. New Delhi |
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Prime Minister Kisan Yojana (Prime Minister Kisan Award Fund Scheme) from which place in India ?
A. Gorakhpur |
6. Which movie made on the background of India was recently conferred the Best Documentary Short Subject Award at the Oscars-2013 Awards ceremony ?
Answer: Period. End of Sentence |
7. Which singer received an Oscar for Best Original Song category for ‘A Star is Bourne’ song ‘Shailo’?
A. Lady Gaga |
8. Oscar Award Function Which film received the Best Film Award in 2019 ?
Answer: Green Book |
9. At present, the GST Council announced how much to reduce the GST rate by 12% in the under construction projects ?
A. five percent |
10. Which player took 4 wickets in 4 balls to become the first bowler in international T20 history and second bowler in international cricket history ?
Answer: Rashid Khan |
For more information by logging on to the sarkariexamresults.info portal for similar daily affairs , and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.