Current Affairs 25 February 2019
1.Will India’s first police robot (HumanAud) was included in the police force of which state ?
North Kerala |
2. In the latest judgment, which famous painkiller tablets have been excluded from the list of Fixed Dosage Combination Drugs Restricted in their decision?
A. Sseridon |
3. Who was the first Lokpal appointed by the Supreme Court on February 21, 2019 ?
Answer: Justice D.K. Jain
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Jobs 2019
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Result 2019
Check Here- Latest Admit Card 2019
4. Who was appointed as the third member of theSupreme Court to look into the administrative affairs of the Board of Control for Cricket in India ( BCCI)?
A. take. General Ravi Sage |
5. What non-governmental organization received the Laureus Sport for Good year 2019 ?
A. Young |
6. Now, which regional organization agreed to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 30 percent by new trucks and buses by 2030 ?
Answer: European Union |
7. What percentage of interest has been announced on the deposit fund for the year 2018-19 to the account holders of the employees of the working fund ?
Answer: 8.65 percent.
8. Who was given the Lifetime Achievement Award at the National Photography Awards ?
Answer: Ashok Dilwali |
9.79th Indian History Congress will be organized on 26th February in which state ?
A. Madhya Pradesh |
10. Who won the title of Sportsman of the Year in Lorious World Sports Honors ?
Answer: Novak Djokovic |
For more information by logging on to the sarkariexamresults.info portal for similar daily affairs ,articles , and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.