23rd Feb Current Affairs 2019
1. Which award was conferred to Prime Minister Narendra Modi in South Korea at this time ?
Answer Seoul Peace Prize 20l8 |
2. Right now, the Supreme Court canceled the rule ‘5A’ of the Civil Service (Judicial Branch , Recruitment) Rules, 1995 of which state ?
North Bihar Civil Service |
3. The Ministry of Home Affairs has given the Assam Rifles the right to arrest and search any person in the North Eastern States of Assam , Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland and in which state without warrant?
A. Mizoram |
4. At present, which IIT researchers used at least people to create an algorithm to help prevent stampedes in crowded events such as Kumbha and Haj ?
A. IIT Madras |
5. Which portal started the National Certification Board to simplify the entry level certification process for hospitals and health service providers ?
A. Acopii ( HOPE) |
6. According to the report released by the Ministry of Payyal and Sanitation, how many people in India are forced to drink metal polluted water ?
A. 4 million |
7. Which atomospheric water generator made by the navratna company in the country is capable of creating water from the humidity of the atmosphere ?
Answer: Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited ( BHEL).
8. India’s President Ramnath Kovind recently unveiled the statue of Mahatma Gandhi at which place in Hindi promotional gathering ?
North Chennai |
9. Which defense equipment maker company introduced the F-21 fighter aircraft in a modified form of Aero India-09 ?
Answer: Lockheed Martin |
10. On February 21, 2019, what percentage of interest increase has been announced on EPFO’s shareholding (PF) for its shareholders in the financial year 2018-19 ?
A. 0.10 per cent interest |
For more information by logging on to the sarkariexamresults.info portal for similar daily affairs , articles , and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.