Current Affairs 22 February 2019
1. Which government campaign launched by Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar recently to take advantage of the technology and to promote quality education in the country ?
A. Operation Digital Board |
2. With the Indian Bank, which World Bank has announced to launch a social impact bond to provide loans to rural women entrepreneurs ?
Answer: Small Industries Development Bank |
3. Who was the Supreme Court appointed by the Supreme Court of Lokpal ?
Answer: DK Jain |
4.What country recently signed an executive order to set up its space force as a new armed service ?
A. United States |
5.When International Mother Language Day was celebrated ?
Answer: 21st February |
6.What was the last operation approval for the aircraft to join the Indian Air Force as a fully armed combat jet?
Answer: LCA Tejas |
7. Which insurance company launched the ‘Micro Child’ scheme under a new micro insurance scheme ?
Answer: Life Insurance Corporation of India |
8.What country recently announced the investment of US $ 100 billion in India ?
North- Saudi Arabia |
9. Which city was unveiled the first twin engine converted from Diesel to Electric Locomotive ?
North: Varanasi |
10.Will the global sportswear company Puma make its brand ambassador in India ?
Answer: Maricom |
For more information by logging on to the sarkariexamresults.info portal for similar daily affairs and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.