21 March Current Affairs 201 9
1. Who was the recipient of ISRO’s award recently by President Ramnath Kovind to former Scientist Nambi Narayanan ?
A. Padma Bhushan |
2. At present, the NGT imposed a penalty of Rs 5 crore on the Adani group in which power plant in Udupi ?
North Karnataka |
3. Which festival was celebrated on 14th March by the tribal community of M.P. on the occasion of Holi for a week ?
A. Bhagoriya Festival |
4. Which state Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar passed away recently while in office ?
North Goa |
5. Which bowler was ranked first in the ODI Rankings released by the International Cricket Council ?
A. Jaspreet Bumrah |
6. According to the current figures of National Family Health Survey, what is the rate of malnutrition in India during the year 2017-18 ?
A. 34.70 percent |
7. How long before the election was given by the Election Commission to issue a declaration of political parties ?
A. 48 hours |
8.17 On March 2019, in which country, in the Asian Race Walking Championship, the race walter K.T. Irfan 2020 became the first Indian athlete to qualify for the Tokyo Olympics ?
A. Japan |
9. In which country did FIFA first give approval for organizing the Under-17 Women’s World Cup in 2020 ?
North India |
10. How many gold medals did India win at the Special Olympics World Games 2019 in Abu Dhabi?
Answer: 44 gold medals.
For more information by logging on to the sarkariexamresults.info portal for similar daily affairs , and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.