21st Feb Current Affairs 2019
1. The employee insured corporation (ESIC) has reduced the time limit of minimum contribution for treatment of employees in the Super Specialty Hospital from 2 years to how many months ?
A. 6 months |
2. What percentage of central government and pensioners’ dearness allowances (DA) has been increased by the central government , which increased their DA to 12 percent?
A. 3 percent |
3. In the meantime, Indian Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj accepted the prestigious award of ‘Grand Cross of Order of Civil Merit’ from which country ?
A. Spain |
4.What famous Hindi critics and literary figures of Hindi have died in Delhi ?
A. civilians Singh |
5. In the meantime, the Union Cabinet has set an objective to develop the electronic manufacturing ecosystem mechanism of how many billion dollars by 2025 under the electronics policy ?
Answer: 400 billion dollars |
6. Which scientist, who gave the earliest warnings of climate change and popularized the term ‘global warming’, passed away at the age of 87?
North- Wallace Smith Breaker |
7. How long did the ICC restrict Irfan Ansari, who was living in UAE on February 20, 2019 ?
A. 10 years old |
8. How much amount has been announced by the RBI to buy government securities through open market operations and on February 21, 2019 ?
A. 12,500 million |
9. What is the 40th International Annual Desert Festivals, which started in 2019 Rajasthan ?
Answer: Jaisalmer |
10. Which state has passed the bill to make Sanskrit the second official language ?
North: Himachal Pradesh |
For more information by logging on to the sarkariexamresults.info portal for similar daily affairs ,articles , and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.