19th Feb Current Affairs 2019
1. Which new schools in the country, under the amendment, will the schools here have to write ‘Parent 1’ and ‘Parent 2’ in their form instead of ‘Mom’ and ‘Father’?
2. How many rupees will be given to every farmer under lesser area of less than 5 acres under ‘Anandpur Sukhhiv:’ scheme 2019-20?
Answer: Rs 9,000
3. Right now, the Supreme Court canceled the order of the National Green Tribunal to reopen the Sterlite plant located in which state?
4. Now after India has withdrawn the status of ‘Most Favored Nation’ from Pakistan, then what percentage of all the items imported from there will be the basic customs duty?
Answer: 200 percent.
5. According to the report released by non government organization ‘Save the Children’, how many children are killed around the world due to war every year?
Answer: One lakh.
6. What was the reason by US President Donald Trump, which was announced by the Emergency?
North-construction of wall on Mexico border.
7. After the Pulwama attack, which city’s entrepreneurs decided not to buy leather from Pakistan?
Answer: Agra |
8. For the first time, the Air Force Squadron of the Western Air Command launched Parallel Taxi Track operation with the entire female crew in the aircraft for the IAF?
9. The e-tourism visa system created by the central government, how many countries were implemented?
Answer: 166 Countries |
10.What do the West Indies’s openers have announced to retire from international one day cricket?
Answer: Chris Gayle.
For more information or daily current affairs you have keep visit our sarkariexamresults.info portal for similar daily affairs, articles, competition mirror magazines, general knowledge mirrors and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page