14 Feb Current Affairs 2019
1. Where was the 13th International Oil and Gas Conference organized in Petrotech 2019?
A. Greater Noida |
2.Which city was organized in 2019?
A. Kurukshetra |
3. Right now Prime Minister Narendra Modi has mentioned the Blue Flame Revolution, what is this revolution related to?
North- Liquid Petroleum Gas |
4.When the National Productivity Day was celebrated?
Answer: February 12
5. Which country is being supplied by the four Chinook military helicopters for the Indian Air Force?
North: United States of America |
6. Who has been elected the President of the African Union for the year 2019?
A. Abdel Fattah al-Sisi (Egypt) |
7. Which tennis player won the Chennai Open ATP Challenger 2019 title?
Answer: Courantine Mootet |
8. Who won 9th National Hockey Champion Ship 2019?
North- Railway Sports Promotion Board
9. Which country’s court recognized Hindi as the third official language?
North- United Arab Emirates
10. What place did the Indian Prime Minister visit and under the Akshaya Yatra Foundation to serve food in 300 millionth plate?
Answer: Vrindavan |
For more information by logging on to the sarkariexamresults.info portal for similar daily affairs , articles , information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.