Daily Quick Current Affairs 07 March 2019 In Eenglish- Gk Questions
Current Affairs 7th March 201 9
1. How recently did the US reduce the visas for Pakistani nationals from 5 years to months ?
A. Three Months |
2. According to the report released by the United Nations , due to breathing in polluted air around the world, how many people are being killed every hour?
A. 800 people |
3. According to Forbes, the country’s 21-year-old TV star Kylie Jenner became the self-made billionaire at the youngest age by overcoming Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg ?
North America |
4. Right now, in the number of branches of the Army, the Ministry of Defense announced a permanent commission for women officers ?
A. Ten |
5. Central government , Uttarakhand government and a trilateral loan agreement signed between them for additional financial assistance of US $ 96 million for the Fiscal Disaster Recovery Project ?
Answer: World Bank |
6. Which state government recently signed a $ 25.2 million loan agreement to help in improving expenditure management with the World Bank ?
A. Chhattisgarh |
7. Now, in order to expedite monetization of non-primary assets of the companies owned by the central government, which department was set up to set up a special cell ?
Answer: Public Property Management Department (DIPAM).
8. Who was the non-executive chairman of the public sector Bank of Baroda recently appointed by the Central Government ?
A. Hasmukh Adhia |
9. In which state the Agricultural Web Portal Rice Knowledge Bank was started in which state ?
A. Assam |
10. Which organization was closed for five years by the Indian government in Jammu and Kashmir ?
North- Jamaat-e-Islami Jammu and Kashmir |
11.What country did the Palestinian mission merge into the Israeli Embassy ?
North America |
12. Which period was declared by the Indian Government as the International Construction Tech Year ?
Answer: April 2019 – March 2020 |
For more information by logging on to the our web portal for similar daily affairs , and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.