18 January Current Affairs 2019
At present, at which place was the Vision 2040 document issued at the Global Aviation Summit, 2019, organized by Union Civil Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu?
2. Now, the Union Cabinet has sanctioned Rs 3,639 crore for the establishment of several central universities.
3.What world’s first TV channel dedicated to human rights in the country recently started?
North: London |
4. Which goodwill messenger of World Health Organization was announced to be given the year 2018 Gandhi Peace Prize?
Answer: Yohei Sasakawa.
5. Judo players of Delhi played behind in Pune, capturing 12 gold, 3 silver and bronze medals in the India Youth Games 2019 and retracted the remaining teams?
Answer: Six |
6. Central Cabinet approved the proposal to raise the share capital of Rs 6,000 crore in Exim Bank and doubling its authorized capital to the extent of millions of rupees?
Answer: 20,000 crore rupees.
7. By following the order of the Supreme Court, which state government has banned immediate effect on the transport of coal in the state on February 19 by the next hearing?
Answer: Government of Meghalaya
8. At present, the President appointed Justice Dinesh Maheshwari, judge of the Delhi High Court, Justice Sanjeev Khanna and Chief Justice of the High Court, Supreme Court?
North: Karnataka High Court.
9. Which country’s Satyupa principles have become the youngest mountain climbers who defeated seven mountain ranges and seven volcanoes?
10. Which country launched “Fair Value for Innovation” in Raisina Dialogue in New Delhi?
11. Which team did the fifth edition of the Premier Badminton League?
North- Bangalore Raptors |
12. Where is the 9th International Conference on Micro Irrigation being organized?
For more information, keep visit this page of sarkariexamresults.info. If you have any query, please submit the below comment box.