Daily Current Affairs 16th January 2019
1. In which state did Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurate the Balangir-Bichupali rail line and laid the foundation stone of Sonpur central school ?
North: Odisha |
2. Who was sworn in as Taiwan’s prime minister ?
North -Suceang-Chang |
3. Which election symbol gave the election commission the progressive Samajwadi Party (Lohia) of Shivpal Yadav ?
Answer – key |
4. What is the name of CEO and CEO of Accenture , who resigned for health reasons?
Answer: Pierre Nantimi |
5. Which state government has announced the ban on the use of plastic from March 1, 2019 ?
North: Puducherry |
6. In what country did the first India-Central Asia Dialogue be held from 12th to 13th January ?
A. Uzbekistan |
7. How long did ISRO set deadline for Mission Gaganaya ?
Answer: December , 2021.
8. But two Indian players were given honorary membership of the Sydney Cricket Ground ?
Answer: Virat Kohli and Ravi Shastri |
9. Which journalist was appointed the President of the Alliance for Media Freedom ?
Answer: Narasimhan Ram |
10. Tulasi Gebard is in which country’s headlines belonged to which country ?
North America |
11. Who was presided over the newly formed high-level committee to suggest ways to strengthen the country’s digital payment system by the Reserve Bank of India?
Answer: Nandan Nilekani |
12. Which Indian tourist site was ranked second in the “52 places to be seen in the year 2019” published by the New York Times ?
A. Hampi |
Get daily Quick Current Affairs; you need to log on naukaricareer.com. If you like this page then keep visits our page. If you have any query, then please submit below comment box.