Current Affairs 14 June 2019
1. Karnataka’s first solar-powered Gram Panchayat is Amasebulu, in which district is it?
Answer: Udupi |
2.How did China appoint its new Ambassador in India?
Answer: Sun Weidong |
3. Who was elected the leader of the Rajya Sabha nowadays?
Answer: Thavarchand Gehlot |
4. Who was elected as the chairman of the “empowering committee” right now?
Answer: Sunil Mehta
5. Who recently won the title of women’s singles category in the French Open 2019?
Answer: Ashley Barty |
6. Who was the first place in the list of highest-paid players released by Forbes?
Answer: Lionel Messi |
7. Who was recently appointed the new Secretary of the Vice-President of India?
Answer: Dr. I.V. Subbarao |
8. In which state did Melhala Kheer Bhavani be organized?
North: Jammu and Kashmir |
9.Will the World Child Labor Prohibition Day be celebrated?
Answer: June 12th.
10. In which country is the 16th Asian Media Summit organized in the country?
A. Cambodia |
For more updates or daily current affairs subscribe our sarkariexamresuls.info portal for similar daily affairs ,articles , competition mirror magazines , general knowledge mirrors and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.