Current Affairs 04 June 2019
1. Which IIT has launched Integrated Databases (IDIP) on infrastructure projects?
Answer: IIT Madras.
2. Which airport of Madhya Pradesh was recently declared as the International Airport?
North- Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport , Indore.
3. Now, which IIT did compromise with ISRO for space technology?
Answer: IIT Guwahati |
4.What country did the US declare to end the benefits achieved under the Generalized System of Preferences?
5. Now the East Container Terminal is the subject of discussion, in which country is it located?
North- Sri Lanka |
6. Which army of India recently compromised for training of space travelers?
A. IAF |
7. Recently World Tobacco Prohibition Day was celebrated?
Answer: 31st May.
8. Which state government has imposed e-cigarette on its own here?
9. Who has recently been appointed by the Government of India to head the Navy?
Answer: Karambir Singh
10. Which state police recently decided to use laser gun to prevent over-speeding?
North Gujarat |
For more information by logging on to the sarkarinaukricareer.in portal for similar daily current affairs visit the our page regularly or bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.