Current Affairs 10 June 2019
1. Who was sworn in as the new Chief Justice of Delhi High Court right now ?
Answer: Justice Dhirubhai Naranbhai Patel |
2. Who was recently appointed Vice Chairman of the Commission ?
Answer: Rajiv Kumar |
3.FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019 is being organized in which country recently?
A. France |
4. At present, Azeem Premji has left his post, which company is it related to?
North- Wipro |
5. What is the place where India was placed in the sexual index?
Answer: 95th |
6. Which news channel Laladlingalia Silo died now?
Answer: Doordarshan |
7. Which country has recently signed an agreement for tax data?
North- Marshall Islands |
8. Which power was given to the project from the West-to-Energy Plant?
North- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation ( DMRC).
9. Who was elected as the Chairman of Cabinet Committee on Parliamentary Affairs?
Answer: Rajnath Singh |
10. At present, the Sinai Peninsula is a matter of discussion, in which country is it situated?
A. Egypt |
For more information by logging on to the sarkarinaukricareer.in portal for similar daily affairs ,articles and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.