5th March Current Affairs 201 9
1.What is the plan approved by the Cabinet for promoting integrated bio-ethanol projects at the moment ?
A. G-Forest Plan |
2. Who was awarded the Shanti Swaroop Bhatnagar prize in 2016 ?
A. Dr. Rishikesh Narayan |
3. When the central cabinet approves the ordinance giving the right to cancel the ‘base’ when the age of the children ?
A. 18 years old |
4. Which Indian American was recently appointed as the Vice President and Secretary of the University of Pennsylvania (USA) ?
Answer: Medha Narvekar |
5. Which Indian male wrestler has won gold in the Dan Koloov-Nicholas Petrov Tournament 2019 in the 65 kg category ?
Answer: Bajrang Punya |
6.What country has stopped its consulate in Jerusalem?
North America |
7. Which Indian state would probably be the first state to appoint Lokpal or Lokpal in its universities ?
North Maharashtra |
8. Joint venture Indo-Russian Rifles Pvt Ltd, which was set up in which Armament factory to manufacture the prestigious AK 47 ?
Answer: Ordnance Factory , Korwa.
9. Which South East Asian country signed the information and exchange agreement (TIEA) with India?
North: Brunei |
10. Which institute organized Smart India Hackathon 2019 at the moment ?
Answer: Indian Institute of Technology ( IIT) Roorkee.
You can get more such information by logging on to the our portal for similar daily affairs ,articles , and job related information. If you like this info, then definitely like our facebook page.