CG Pre MCA Online Application Form
Chhattisgarh Professional Board is going to conduct the CG Pre MCA Exam so for that Online Application Form 2019 is available on its official site. Chhattisgarh Pre-MCA is a state level examination conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Board, Raipur. Candidates who are willing to get admission under the MCA program in state colleges.
CG PRE MCA 2019
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has invited online applications from March 26, 2019 and interested candidates can apply till 14 April 2019. Online Application Form link is available below. For complete details, look at the below section of this page
CG Pre MCA 2019 Short Information
|Institution name||Chhattisgarh Professional Board , Raipur|
|course name||CG Pre MCA 2019|
|Application Process||online media|
|Last date||April 14, 2019|
General – Rs 200
Other Backward Classes – Rs. 150
SC / ST / Ex-serviceman – Rs 100
Candidates must have BCA / B.Sc./ B.Com./ BA degree from a recognized university.
Candidates will be selected on merit basis.
The maximum age of candidates should be 32 years till July 1, 2019, as per the rules, reserved category candidates will be given relaxation.
How to Apply For CG PRE MCA Online Form?
Candidates must have their passport size photograph, scan copy of signature and a valid email dated before applying online.
- Go to official site that is http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/.
- Now go to “important information” inside the Home tab.
- Here you will be given information related to the application, you have to read it carefully.
- After this, click on “Online Application Form – MCA19”
- Now you have to register yourself and click “submit”.
- After registration, you can log in again with the help of registered number and password.
- Now you have to complete all the details in the application and upload the photo, signature.
- After this you have to pay the application fee and then submit the form to the final, you can also print out your application.
|Date of application||March 26, 2019|
|Last date of application||April 14, 2019|