CBSE CTET Exam Result 2019
On 07 July 2019, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had conducted the CBSE CTET Exam. After the successful conducted this CTET Exam, now the board is all set to announce CBSE CTET Exam Result 2019. According to the latest information by the examination authority, it is expected that the CBSE CTET Exam Result will be available at the official website ctet.nic.in on 18 August 2019. Candidates who had appeared in this CTET Exam will able to download their result from this page once released officially.
To qualify the CBSE CTET Exam candidates required to attain at least 60 % (For general candidates) and 55% (For OBC/SC/ST candidates).Qualified candidates will award with CTET Certificate which will be valid up to 7 years. For more details about the CTET Result, candidates need to scroll down the below section of this page or bookmark this page more updates about CBSE CTET Exam Result 2019.
CBSE CTET Exam Result 2019 Short Info
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||CBSE CTET Exam|
|Status||Expected To Announced On 18-08-2019|
Simple Steps To Download CTET Score Card 2019:
To download the CTET Result, candidates need to follow the the below provided steps and download the Central Board of Secondary Education CTET result-
- First of all visit the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) that is ctet.nic.in
- Now select the home page you required to take your cursor towards “News” section and hit on the appropriate link for CTET Result 2019.
- Now enter “Roll/Registration” number and submit the details.
- Finally your result will appear at your screen, check your result.
- Print a copy of the result and keep it safe with you for future use.
|CTET Result 2019||Announced On 18-08-2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Check HSSC Recruitment 2019