BPSC 65 Civil Service Exam Notifications
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has activated the online registration link BPSC 65 Civil Service Exam Online Form 2019 on 10 July 2019. Candidates who are willing to appear in BPSC 65 Civil Service Exam 2019 can apply online by below link. Candidates also get the detailed BPSC 65 Civil Service Exam Notifications download link in below part of this page. Those aspirants who are waiting for the said notification will able to apply for the said examination by filling an online application form. The registration process is started soon. Last date to apply online for BPSC 65 Civil Service Exam is 24 July 2019.
Candidates who have completed his/her graduation are eligible to apply. To apply for the BPSC 65th Civil Service Exam, candidates need to check the complete eligibility norms for the same. For your convenience, we have provided the eligibility terms for the BPSC 65th Civil Service Exam 2019 on this page of sarkariexamresults.info
Information About BPSC Civil Service Exam Notification
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Exam Name||Civil Service Exam|
|Number Of Vacancies||434|
|Last date To Apply||24 July 2019|
Graduate or equivalent from recognized board/ University
Maximum- 37 Years
General Female/ OBC/ OBC (Male/Female) – 40 Years
SC / SC (Male/Female) – 42 years
Preliminary Exam, Main Exam,
9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-,
SC/ST/Woman/Handicapped/Permanent residents of Bihar (All Category) – Rs 150/-
Other – Rs. 600/-
How To Apply For BPSC 65 Notification Civil Service Exam 2019:
- First of all visit the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) that is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Now click on an appropriate link for 65th Civil Service Exam Competitive Examination notification link.
- Notification details will appear at your screen.
- Go through the notification details.
- Press an appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload documents and pay the application fee.
- At last, submit the form and print a copy of the submitted form for future use.
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Login || Registration|
|Official Website||Click Here|